COVID-19 (Corona Virus) and Unethical Business
On one side, China & other countries across the world are struggling with the infection of COVID-19 (Corona Virus) and on the other side, some selfish people are selling unapproved products in the market and they are claiming that these products are effective to fight with COVID-19
I can not understand if someone can be so selfish as to make only money by misguiding innocent people in such a tragedy.
Now you will ask why I am saying all this, what is the evidence behind all this, then I would like to tell you that recently USFDA has given some warning letter to all these firms.
Some of the above mention firms like Quinessence Aromatherapy LTD are selling essential oil i.e. Basil, Bergamot, Cajuput, Cedarwood Virginian, Clove Bud, Eucalyptus Globulus, etc. and claiming that these are effective against COVID-19 and some other are selling colloidal silver, etc. it is better to go through all these warning letters and keep away from all such unapproved products. USFDA review website of all these firms and its Facebook and Twitter page for the promotion of all such products.
To read all these warning letters you can refer below link;
For all these individual warning letters click on the below link
- Warning Letter to Quinessence Aromatherapy LTD
- Warning Letter to GuruNanda LLC
- Warning Letter to Colloidal Vitality LLC/Vital Silver
- Warning Letter to Xephyr, LLC dba N-Ergetics
- Warning Letter to Vivify Holistic Clinic
- Warning Letter to The Jim Bakker Show
- Warning Letter to Herbal Amy Inc
World Health Organization gives some advice to the public for the basic proactive measure against the new CORONA Virus.
- Wash your hands frequently with an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water.
- Maintain at least 1-meter distance to the person who has cough and sneezing, CoronaVirus is spread with droplets of infected people.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when sneezing or cough and dispose of the tissue immediately.
- Avoid to touching your eyes and mouth
- If you have a fever, cough, cold, and difficulty in breathing then seek the medical advice immediately.
For any help and information please visit the following websites